- Leftover Roasted Vegetable Sauce, about 1 1/2 cups
- Leftover Broccoli Cauliflower Mash, about 1 cup
- Coconut Water, the water that is left when you refrigerate a full-fat can of coconut milk. The cream will rise to the top, just pour the water off and use it for this soup. The cream can be used to garnish the top of the soup if you like.
- sun-dried tomatoes, for garnish
- salt and fresh ground pepper
Now just place everything in a blender and blend until fully incorporated.
Chicken Cacciatore Frittata:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 3-4 leftover chicken legs, meat removed and diced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a non stick skillet to medium high. Sauté the bell pepper and spinach. Add the chopped chicken and heat through. Lower the heat to medium low, add the whisked eggs and stir just until the bottom begins to set. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 12 minutes, just until the frittata is slightly firm in the center. Serve with some Franks RedHot sauce and enjoy!
I had a slice of this later in the afternoon as a snack, cold straight out of the fridge. It’s almost like having a slice of leftover pizza. Super flavorful from the chicken that was simmered in the Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce. Double duty leftovers…Yes Please!